We can help. We can send someone over to where you are in or near Dearborn MI quickly.
Our auto tow truck service will help you address a problem quickly, the right way!
Call (313) 246-9087 for Dearborn MI Towing Service
Dearborn MI Towing Service Reveals Towing Service Price Factors
This is what a local Dearborn MI towing provider thinks about what affects a towing service.
The Dearborn MI Towing reveals information on how a towing service is priced. In layman’s terms, the price for a towing service can be computed based on “port to port,” meaning, the round trip starting from the tow company’s own yard and then back again. This can be affected by the service provider’s timeframe meant for the job.
It can be surprising for customers when towing companies declare a 3-hour job for a driving distance they themselves could take for an hour. However, one should take into consideration the tractor and trailer combination will certainly travel slower and take up double the time involved in a regular driving. This Dearborn MI tow truck service shares these points.
There are other procedures a tow truck service in Dearborn MI must comply in order to get a car safely from one place to another, which includes removing the line, installing lights and safety chains, and running air to the towing truck in order to release the breaks. As the tow truck arrives in the location, the driver re-installs the driveline and slowly delivers the vehicle back into the company’s yard.
Towing a car may be slower than a normal drive, because the Dearborn MI tow service company has to consider the weight of the vehicle which greatly affects the truck’s speed. Pricing for a tow service can be based on the per-hour rate. Port to port charges is estimated and pricing can be negotiated under various conditions.
Consumers may often rely for pricing as a basis in hiring a Dearborn MI towing service, but this is not recommended. It is good to seek experienced and credible drivers to handle one’s car securely. Paying for a cheaper yet inconsiderate towing companies can cost one much than hiring an established company known in the community for their trustworthy towing service in Dearborn MI.
Dearborn MI Towing Service Discusses How Towing Affects Auto Insurance
Dearborn MI towing service provider discussed important keys auto insurance and towing. Towing any type of car can dramatically affect what the insurance plan covers, especially if it is not handled correctly. It is vital for car owners to discern how to protect their vehicles during the circumstances it must be towed, as there may be a part of the policy which can be nullified once the car has been slighted while being towed.
We recommend owners to find a local Dearborn MI towing service that does not only intend to keep their business active, but cares for their customer’s car and safety. While consumers are always looking for the cheapest and nearest service provider, it is crucial to find towing companies that are well-established with solid reputation and performance.
At best, it is recommended to go with the Dearborn MI towing service endorsed by the insurance company. Auto insurers are usually tied in many service providers, making them a good resource to shop for additional services and perks. If one chooses to find a company on his own, he must make a good examination about several brands in the market before closing down a deal.
Choosing a Dearborn MI towing service can be perplexing. This will be service provider one will be using for a long time, which is why is it necessary to take a look at the capabilities and the stretch of services a company can offer. A Dearborn MI tow truck may be called in the middle of mishap; during a collision or while being stranded in a remote area. It is at these crucial points that a driver must be sure that he can count on the towing company to provide the assistance he needs.
This emergency towing service divulges the many predacious towing businesses within the locality, commonly using tactics to extort money from the innocent drivers. It is unfortunate that such companies camouflage themselves within the industry. There is a danger in being involved in such circumstances, especially at times when one’s auto insurance will not be able to answer for the crisis.
Drivers should be aware that it is just their car nor their safety at stake, but also their finances. Auto insurance should be another good reason for one to seek a credible towing service in or near Dearborn MI.
Call (313) 246-9087 for Dearborn MI Towing Service
Dearborn MI Towing Service Sends Message to Drivers to Remember BLOWBAG
A Dearborn MI towing service company suggests drivers should remember the acronym BLOWBAG as a rule of thumb toward maintaining their cars.
This Dearborn MI towing service provider suggests automobile drivers should remember the acronym BLOWBAG. This forms seven essential items to remember in order to make sure that the vehicle is finely tuned up for the journey. Despite sounding absurd, the words behind this acronym can help a driver save a lot of money from preventing a damage and spending it on a Dearborn MI towing service.
For those who are not familiar with this term BLOWBAG, here is an explanation of this acronym below as well as the things a driver must do, as each letter is associated with words connecting important tips to remember.
1. Brakes. Drivers must check their brakes if it is working properly to avoid hassles during the journey. This is especially useful when driving under an intense climate, such as rain or snow.
2. Lights. These are the signals used by the driver on the road and should be working properly. Broken lights can lead to further accidents and must be checked thoroughly.
3. Oil. Ensure that the engine of the car will run smoothly by making sure it has enough lubrication.
4. Water. Water is essential especially during burnouts. Drivers are recommended to bring extra water, especially during a long travel.
5. Batteries. Automotive batteries should be in perfect working condition to ensure that the car is safe for driving. Many times, towing companies in Dearborn MI are called just to jump a car battery charge.
6. Air. Tire pressure is a huge factor with safety and performance. Filling tires with the proper amount of air pressure is one of the most overlooked keys. Tires should have enough air, and one should bring a reserve tire for emergency situations.
7. Gasoline. In many instances, a Dearborn MI tow truck service is called just to fill up a driver’s empty tank. So that one will not be stranded, making sure that the vehicle has enough gas for the journey.
These reminders will help any car owner to make sure that his car is always in perfect shape before he starts driving. However, when emergency arrives and one needs to rely on an expert, calling on a Dearborn MI towing service is helpful. Aside from remembering the acronym BLOWBAG, a driver should also have a trusted towing service provider to assist him whenever unexpected accidents occur.
Dearborn MI Towing Service Gives Smart Advice for Towing Drivers
Our Dearborn MI towing service shares practical advice for towing drivers.
This Dearborn MI towing service provides advices for tow truck drivers. For most car owners, hitting the open road means excitement and fun on their travel. What they often ignore is the possibility of getting their vehicle into an accident. Road hassles can occur anytime, anywhere, even with the best maintained car. These tragedies repeatedly catch a driver in surprise with his car ending up in an unfortunate mess.
This is when hiring for a tow truck service in Dearborn MI becomes an advantage. Dearborn MI towing, a homegrown service provider, knows this scenario all too much. The company discusses what car owners and tow truck drivers should know when dealing with a vehicle that breaks down on the road:
· Know the cars weight and the truck’s capacity. While moving trucks have a large towing capacity, it is important to know which vehicles do not exceed its limit. The towing bar must be properly installed and it should also be able to manage the weight of the client’s vehicles. For electrical cables, it is important that only professionals should install it.
· Proper tow installation. Hooking up both vehicles together should be handled properly. Some tow bars and basic cable systems can work differently, and the Dearborn MI towing company should be equipped with devices suitable for their customer’s vehicles.
· Be mindful of the length. Towing a vehicle at the back adds a new length of movement for the tow truck. Thus, one should calculate his driving movement on the road and proceed with extra caution.
· Drive slowly and safely. Due to the weight of the vehicle adding to the tow truck, it is impossible for a tow driver to speed up on the road. It is important to make sure that the client’s car is secure and intact as well.
· Proper distancing is a must. When a vehicle is towing another car, it is much harder to stop into a halt. Maintain a wide distance from other vehicles on the road.
A good tow truck driver should always prioritize their customer’s vehicle in a cautious manner. Thus, one should practice discreet and responsible driving while towing cars in or near Dearborn MI.
Call (313) 246-9087 for Dearborn MI Towing Service
Reputable Dearborn MI Towing Service Lists Common Reasons for Towing Assistance
This local Dearborn MI towing service shares a list of common towing assistance needs many people have when they call for help.
The Dearborn MI towing service provider lists common towing service assistance by local tow truck service providers. Towing services are important for any driver, especially during emergencies. Whenever a vehicle is stuck due to flat tires or empty gas, or have been damaged due to collision, having a towing service to handle the problem is an advantage for any auto owner.
Before hiring a company, one of the most important things a consumer needs to know is their list of available services. Understanding the assistance offered by a reputable company is one way to discern which one to employ. They list what a Dearborn MI tow truck can provide in the list below:
1. Gas Refill. Running out of gas while one the road is one of the many common emergencies a driver can encounter. The best one can do is to contact a Dearborn MI towing service and ask them to go into the location. They will be carrying gallons of gas to fill the empty tank in the speediest of time. There will be no need to walk for miles in hoping to find a gas station within reach.
2. Tow. Engine problems is another prevalent emergency on the road. Asking for a Dearborn MI tow truck for vehicle towing into a safe yard is the best way to solve the problem and to keep the car secure.
3. Troubleshoot. When trivial problems occur in the auto, a towing company can provide repairs even on the middle of a journey.
4. Replace tires. Tire replacement is among the basic things a driver must know, but when one is unable to replace the tire by themselves—female drivers, especially; then towing services can help them fix their tires. These professionals carry essential tools to replace the tire efficiently.
5. Emergency Roadside Assistance. Engine troubles can happen anytime, even during the middle of a rush hour. Having an expert help a driver throughout hassles like this on important events can help lessen the trauma and anxiety.
These are just a few of the many services a Dearborn MI towing service can provide. A consumer has to be sure that he has all these services at his beck and call when such situations arrive. Having a local towing company to help is not only beneficial for the vehicle, but also to relieve the concern of the owner as well.
Dearborn MI Towing Service Shares the Importance of Tire Maintenance
The local Dearborn MI towing service shares the importance of regularly maintaining a car’s tires.
The Dearborn MI towing service provider discusses how important it is for car owners to check their cars’ tires regularly. A well-maintained car can go a long way, and doing these checkups can save one from a lot of time and money. This also prevents one from having traumatic experiences during long travels.
Being stranded with a broken car can be a nightmare for every driver, and this is why it is important to have a Dearborn MI towing service at hand. There are many possibilities how a car could end up damaged; most of these circumstances often occur due to trivial problems which could have been alluded to at once.
Tips for the Tires
Tires are always vital to consider. Whatever the weather, it is important to check the tires for any sign of problem. Proper treads, appropriate sizes and spare tires must be checked whenever one is going out on a long journey. Car owners should make sure that the rubbers are not weakened or brittle, as well as not either under or over inflated.
It is no surprise that these are the car parts which can be regularly worn out, says the Dearborn MI towing service. Tires are among the most used and exposed parts of the car. This is the reason why one can experience various situations when these items are damaged on the road.
Common Tire Problems
Flat tires are the most common problems during a travel. This can be a difficult circumstance for those which are stranded on the road. Not knowing how to change a spare tire will require a Dearborn MI towing service to help a driver out.
A tire puncture, measuring within a quarter inch, can be repaired by car service professionals. However, if the cut is bigger, or has punctured the sidewall, the tire repair may not be an apt solution as it needs to be repaired. This can happen because of a foreign object, blow outs, pinch cuts or slow leaks.
It is advised for a driver to have the necessary equipment brought along on their every trip, in case a need for repair occurs. A tool box and a spare tire is crucial for those who are always on the road. However, when the car damage is more than repairing or changing tires, it’s time to call for a professional Dearborn MI tow truck.
Call (313) 246-9087 for Dearborn MI Towing Service
Dearborn MI Towing Service Shares 4 Safety Towing Tips for Drivers
Dearborn MI towing service discloses four (4) safety towing tips for tow drivers.
The local Dearborn MI towing service produced four (4) safety towing tips for towing drivers. Towing assistance is a serious matter that requires not only expertise in the business, but in driving and calculating skills as well. Those who are engaged in a towing enterprise must be conscious that this business demands safety precautions for both the driver and the towed vehicle.
This Dearborn MI Towing provider delivers four (4) standard safety measures for us explaining what tow truck drivers should be aware of, in order to avoid hazards during the towing process.
1. No passengers inside the trailer. It is crucially important to make certain that there is no one in the trailer. Allowing a person to stay there during the towing trip will endanger their safety.
2. Proper trailer loading. It is a must for every tow truck service in Dearborn MI to appropriately load the car on their truck. They should also avoid shaking and swaying while driving. The driver must make sure that the load is balanced on the both sides. In order to prevent shifting, car chains, slides and hooks are securely attached to the trailer.
3. Checking the tongue weight is important. This is the downward force produced by the trailer to the hitch ball. Oftentimes, the tongue weight is equal to 10-15% of the Gross Trailer Weight, which is the actual weight of the trailer when it is fully loaded. When this is quite heavy, the trailer may not be able to function properly—make sure that the truck is heavier on the front side before proceeding to tow.
4. Proper driving. Dearborn MI towing drivers should keep in mind that when driving a tow truck, they are not just driving the truck alone. The towed vehicle will affect the overall driving performance and the weight of the trailer may have a great influence on the speed, acceleration and break of the truck. With this, drivers must provide additional intervals during their passes, stops and lane changes. Avoid passing rough roads. Drive slowly to prevent bumps on the trailer and the vehicle.
This Dearborn MI towing service provider emphasized these safety suggestions, especially for those people who do not often call tow truck service, which is most people.
Dearborn MI Towing Service Advices Customers to Choose Service Providers with Care
This Dearborn MI towing service advices customers to pick their towing service companies with consideration for professionalism.
The local area Dearborn MI towing service provider shares a practical advice for tow clients. The company, a locally operating tow service, suggests consumers should choose contractors with caution. One thing that a person should be aware of is to make certain that the driver is skilled and professional.
It is not a secret that many tow truck service providers in Dearborn MI are constantly looking for new towing drivers because of high turnovers. However, the problem with new drivers is that they don’t have enough experience, unless they have worked for a similar company beforehand. Having a less experienced driver may cost a customer more than time and money, but the car itself.
Newer tow drivers in Dearborn MI are highly untried and may be less careful in securing one’s car. No matter how skilled one may be, driving a tow truck and a normal vehicle is different. Since they will be taking care of two automobiles, practiced calculation and sensitivity is crucial. Movement, speed and brakes should not be neglected, and the operator should be conscious not to damage the already damaged vehicle he is carrying.
This is the reason why the Dearborn MI towing service recommends contacting well-established companies whose credibility has been proven in the community.
Another thing to consider is the equipment to be used. It is best to pick a Dearborn MI towing service with well-maintained trucks, newer utilities and updated technologies to handle an emergency situation. It is unfortunate to see towing companies sending old and beaten trucks wherein the operator may have a hard time lifting the car onto the flat bed or attaching the hook.
One way to avoid these unnecessary troubles is to find a professional Dearborn MI towing service beforehand. It is good to scrutinize companies completely and see if they meet the customer’s standards. While most car insurance companies have networks of towing services within the community, it is also recommended that customers pick the contractor according to their preferences.
Call (313) 246-9087 for Dearborn MI Towing Service
Dearborn MI Towing Service Lists 5 Things to Remember Following an Auto Accident
Dearborn MI Towing lists down five (5) things a driver should keep in mind during an auto accident.
Here our Dearborn MI towing service shares five (5) smart things a driver should remember during an accident. When a car breaks down in the middle of the road or collides into another vehicle or property, the first thing a driver usually does is to be anxious. Being placed in a perilous situation causes anyone panic, which is why anyone who undergoes such situation often finds it hard to think straight.
Knowing that a car accident or even a trivial auto problem can cause fear to anyone involved, here are five (5) ways to remember for one to handle the situation properly. This makes the whole towing process easier to manage whenever such situations occur.
1. Stay calm. The first thing drivers should remember is the number of their Dearborn MI towing service. At the event of the accident, calling these experts is the first thing to assuage any anxiety. Let them know about the problem at once. This is why it’s important to find a company beforehand; accident happen at times when one least expects it.
2. Get out of the way. When a driver does not suffer any injury and the car is still working, it is recommended to pull the car off the road until the Dearborn MI tow truck comes to take it. This is to keep the street clear and prevent further accidents. If possible, turn on the hazard lights to signal the distress; putting out cones and flares will also be helpful.
3. Document it. Make use of the cameras in mobile phones to take pictures of the vehicles involved and accidents sustained before towing. These items can be essential for the auto insurance claim.
4. File a report. If the police did not respond to the occurrence, one can head to the police station to file an incident report.
5. Get ready with the insurance. An auto insurance policy keeps one protected properly. Whether one is at fault or is the victim, their insurance policies will secure them from the financial trouble the accident has caused.